The Top 10 Rated Best Pillows for Neck Pain: Ultimate Guide for 2016
If you have a history record of neck or back pains which may not be relieved, alleviated or solved by sleeping with regular pillows, you can now lay your hand on the best pillow for neck pain relief.
|Large Size||Medium size size||Small size|
What you can achieve with Arc4life Cervical Traction Neck Pillow-the benefits
- Excellent support neck pillow
- Traction for the neck while you sleep
- Large pillow for patients who need a bigger neck pillow
- Keeps your head and neck in the right position for sleeping
- Maintain proper posture while sleeping
- Wake up Free of Neck and Muscle Pain because pressure is relieved when your head and neck are supported correctly.
- Experience Deep Sound Sleep because your body relaxes.
- Breathe easier and reduce snoring because your air passage is unrestricted
- Enhance Circulation because blood flows better through relaxed muscles.
- Enjoy Better Posture because your spine is aligned in a natural way.
It comes in 3 sizes- small, medium. largeQuestion: What size should I buy? Answer: the size is made to conform with your bed sizes. The small is for twin or small bed The medium is for queen size bed The large is for King size bed Note: Most people buy the medium size, while those who love to travel with their pillows or love to sleep on smaller pillow buy the small size.
Environmental friendlinessits non allergenic
CompositionMade with best polyester fiber fill
some customers review comments
Over 450 customers have actually purchased and used one of the three sizes of this pillow.
- Buy this for everyone in your family. I have spent thousands of dollars on physical therapists and X-rays for severe neck pain and acute torticollis. This pillow has taken all of my neck pain away. I highly recommend this product!
- Surprisingly good We had purchased memory foam, foam plus memory foam, and so on. This pillow is actually thick and well stuffed. It holds its shape and the V shape in the middle does indeed keep the head in its proper place whole sleeping. Yes, it is expensive but worth it. So if I buy one every year, that is a small price to pay for sleep.
- Finally found the perfect pillow. Neck pain gone. No more tossing and turning. Bought my husband one and he loves his as well.
- Fantastic pillow If there was a rating higher than 5 I would choose it! My husband sounds like a kitten with this pillow. A Must Have!!
- Excellent medicine for neck pain issues I have a history of spine and neck trauma, with continued complications. I started sleeping without a pillow because I couldn't find one that was comfortable. I did a little online homework, which in a round about way led me to this pillow, and I decided to give it a shot. I will admit, it seemed like a lot to pay for a pillow, but I can assure you, its worth it. I have slept better, and have had less neck pain because of this pillow, and am significantly more comfortable than when I was sleeping with no pillow.
- Work great to treat my neck pain I have a history of spine and neck trauma, with continued complications. I started sleeping without a pillow because I couldn't find one that was comfortable. I did a little online homework, which in a round about way led me to this pillow, and I decided to give it a shot. I will admit, it seemed like a lot to pay for a pillow, but I can assure you, its worth it. I have slept better, and have had less neck pain because of this pillow, and am significantly more comfortable than when I was sleeping with no pillow.
- Read more comments from over 80 customers from Amazon who purchased and used the large size
- Read more comments from over 380 customers from Amazon who purchased and used the medium size
- Read more comments from 4 customers from Amazon who have purchased and used the small size
Why Arc4life Cervical Traction Neck Pillow will be a good purchase as a cervical neck pillow
- It comes with 30 days money back guaranteed
- It is well built to support side and back sleeper
- Can provide relief for symptoms of neck pain, back pain, neck support, sleeping aid, military neck, stiff neck, snoring, headaches, herniated disc, pinched nerve, arthritis, degeneration, occipital neuralgia, bulging disc