Beans72 Organic Buckwheat Pillows
Beans72 Organic Buckwheat Pillow perfect for side sleeper will give you the necessary support for your neck and head and its filled buckwheat hulls allow for air circulation to make you stay cool over all night long.
Features and highlights of Beans72 Organic Buckwheat Pillows
various sizes available
- Japanese size(14" x 20")
- Twin/Standard Size (20"x26")
- Queen Size (20" x 30")
- Travel/ Child Size (11" x 16")
Buckwheat pillows origin, usage and advantages
- They are made in USA
- They are filled with
- 100% handpicked American grown buckwheat hulls
- Pillowcase made from 100% unbleached cotton fabric
Reasons while people love these pillows
- Buckwheat husks are small to smooth feel making them comfortable and densely packed to give better support than feather pillows
- Some sleeping problems like tension,muscle pain, stiff neck, stress and headach may be relieved
- Will not collapse easily like foam, but adjust itself to your neck, head and spine
- The pillowcase made with cotton fabric is durable, confortable to texture and smooth to sleep
- Easy breathability due to air circulation made possible by the buckwheat hulls for temperature regulation making you staying cool all night over
Sleeping position support benefits
A nice design for a side sleeper. You will surely fall in love with it.
How to clean the pillow
You wash the pillowcase, just unzip it, remove the buckwheat hulls, then proceed with the pillowcase washing
Adjusting your pillow with buckwheat hulls replacement
Disadvantages of the pillow
May rustle with noise
Some customer review comments on the pillow
- Customer A I was having horrible neck pain for almost a year and finally decided to try something very different upon a friend's recommendation--this pillow completely eliminated my neck pain and the resultant headaches. I've been sleeping better than I have in a very long time! I'm a side sleeper and this pillow is absolutely perfect in terms of support and comfort. If I had seen it in a store without the recommendation I would've passed it by because it is so different--but it was just what I needed.
- Customer b I've been sleeping on a buckwheat pillow for 20 years and wouldn't have any other kind of pillow. They sleep cool and I don't sweat all night. They give me good support and comfort. My only advice is never buy a cheap one like Sobakawa. Beans72 is a quality made pillow. This is my first Beans72 pillow and I amy quite satisfied with the quality. Cheap buckwheat pillows smell like dust & mold and the stitching may come loose so you end up with hulls to clean up. When it comes time for me to purchase a new buckwheat pillow, I will have no problem buying another Beans72. I highly recommend them.
- Customer C am normally a restless sleeper tossing and turning all throughout the night. Beans72 pillow has fully stopped that as I now wake up in the same position. The pillow gives me the support I need. Well worth the purchase for those out there on the fence. Happy sleeping.
- Customer D he buckwheat pillows are THE best. Cool, comfortable, and supportive. I love the soft sound the hulls make moving against each other.